Rejuvenate Naturally. Tips and Ideas to Be the Best that You Can Be

What does it mean to be the best you can be?
If your body and brain are rejuvenated, what does that look like?

What are your divine desires in these categories:
Financial, Spiritual, Relationships, Health and Body, Profession or Career? Any or all?
This website is filled with tips and ideas to help you fulfill these desires, these goals.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Emma, 106 Years Old and Healthy


From Rejuvenate Naturally.  This book is expected to be available by end of March, 2018.
A Healthy Elder.  There are real live people who are vibrant at an advanced age.
In Sept, 2014, my sister, Sharon, and I visited Emma Lommasson in Missoula, Montana.  Emma lives in a retirement home there.  When we knocked at her apartment, she came to the door and greeted us, wearing her usual:  A dress, shoes and nylon stockings.  I wish my legs looked as good as hers!
I said, “Emma, I’m giving a workshop on rejuvenation, and I would like to know your secret for staying so young.”
“Well”, she said, “you know I’m 102 years old.”  When I nodded, she continued, “I guess you could say my secret is that I associate with young people.  However, I do eat dinner now, in the dining room with others who live here.  They’re all old, you know.  When I started eating in the dining room, I said ‘there will be no talking about aches and pains.  There are lots of interesting things to talk about besides getting old.’  So dwell on the good, not the bad.”
Emma thought for a moment and then added, “I can’t just sit in the parlor here and play tiddlywinks.  I don’t fixate on pills.  I don’t smoke or drink alcohol or coffee.”
On Dec 10th, 2016, she celebrated her 105th birthday, still living in the same apartment.  Emma wanted nothing special on that birthday, but a friend insisted on treating her to dinner.  Knowing her friend liked hot dogs, Emma instructed her, “Go to Dairy Queen.  Buy us each a hot dog and a milk shake and bring them here.  We’ll eat in my apartment.”



What you focus on is what you get.
Focus on examples of failure, disease, death.  Or focus on examples of success, such as  Emma, in Part I of Rejuvenate Naturally, who celebrated her 106th birthday on December 10, 2017, stilling living in her retirement apartment in Missoula.

No comments:

Post a Comment