Rejuvenate Naturally. Tips and Ideas to Be the Best that You Can Be

What does it mean to be the best you can be?
If your body and brain are rejuvenated, what does that look like?

What are your divine desires in these categories:
Financial, Spiritual, Relationships, Health and Body, Profession or Career? Any or all?
This website is filled with tips and ideas to help you fulfill these desires, these goals.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I had a dream.  I was swimming at Teddy Bear Cove near Bellingham, WA.  A woman swam up to me (in the dream) and asked if I knew where Shorehaven Retreat and Bookstore is.  I answered "Yes, I do", and realized (in the dream) that Shorehaven had been mentioned to me three times.

Next month I will be driving around SW Oregon, looking for the perfect area to eventually have the real, physical retreat and bookstore.  The retreat will be where people can come for silent meditations or group retreats or classes or workshops.  The bookstore in the dream symbolized my writings.  I look forward to writing and greeting guests at this lovely lodge and retreat in the woods beside a clear pond.  I hope you will be one of my guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment